vivos mortui docent
A bit of my life. You can try to reach me: zen @ either fish2.com or trouble.org. I sometimes jot
things down at trouble.
- Fait Accompli - 2014 - A Dtrace visualization+ thing.
- IPMI toolz - 2012 - Various tools for looking at IPMI and BMCs.
- TCT - 2000 - The Coroner's Toolkit, with wietse venema. The first forensic analytic tools; introduced MACtimes, data carving, *nix data recovery, etc.
- Titan - 1998 - Solaris/UNIX tightening/securing
tool (with brad powell and matt archibald.) First automated lockdown tool.
- SATAN - 1995 - Network Security Scanner (with wietse venema.) First program with a web UI.
- COPS - 1989+- UNIX host security tool. First security auditing & file integrity tool released.)
Flame, the best cat in the world!